Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

"Missing" doc from packet ...
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 4/13/21 9:23am Msg #631190
Had another email from another TC yesterday telling me the Certification of Trust was missing from the packet for so&so and could I reach out to signers and take care of this. I researched my records. This was signed Jan. 2021. According to my notary journal there was no Certification of Trust. However, there was a Trustees' Affidavit that was signed and notarized.

My response: "The Certification of Trust was not included in the document package I was sent. According to my notary journal, there was a Trustees’ Affidavit. I would be more than happy to get this new document signed for an additional fee. Please advise."

TC: "Actually we can proceed with the Trustees’ Affidavit. Thank you"

WTH!! What's going on with some of these TCs??
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 "Missing" doc from packet ... -  Yoli/CA on 4/13/21 9:23am
 LOL Yoli!! Having a week, are ya?? n/m - Linda_H/FL on 4/13/21 9:26am
 Yep, one of those wretched days yesterday! LOL n/m -  Yoli/CA on 4/13/21 9:30am
 Re: "Missing" doc from packet ... -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/13/21 9:38am
 Re: "Missing" doc from packet ... - Belinda/OR on 4/13/21 1:32pm
 Re: "Missing" doc from packet ... - pdl/cali on 4/13/21 8:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.