Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery)
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/26/21 11:50am Msg #631673
I am so sorry, and 99% of the time, it goes to 2nd notary, and then they sent it to the title co. So Fed Ex just held it and never tried to deliver it anywhere? I don't understand how you were to blame, it's their labels they sent you.

Last year had a similar situation but the 1st notary to blame. 2 labels in the package and she was instructed to send it to me, she didn't, she sent it to the title company. My signers had to sign that day as they were leaving the country. It cost the SS $500.00 to send a courier from the title company in south FL to Orlando to get it signed before midnight. This notary couldn't read directions or just didn't notice that there were 2 labels.
Seems always something with split signings.

I also had a fed Ex label on a UPS envelope but dropped it in the Fed Ex box, thinking all was good because the box and the label matched. That package was lost for 5 days...even though it was the correct label and correct box, they don't read and just see the brown envelope and they kept tossing it back and forth (2 boxes on-site) not even looking at the label.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 10:12am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 11:50am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 2:10pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:19pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) -  JanetK_CA on 4/26/21 11:56pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/21 11:12am
 Re: Lucky FedEx Headache Next time turn envelope inside out n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:29pm
 Re: Lucky FedEx turn envelope inside out if polypak n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:30pm
 I use card board envelopes - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:52pm
 Re: I use card board envelopes n/m - jnew on 4/27/21 9:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.