Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery)
Posted by NVLSlady/VA of VA on 4/27/21 11:12am Msg #631689
Yes, my BP is up. Was still handling at 8 p.m. last night! My signer was actually texting me for receipt info, shipping addresses, and saying that I was making HIM "nervous." He did thank me several times (of course, he's about to lose his rate). I gave him all the info I could and even wrote an "official" restatement of events (Title hadn't even contacted him).

Today I receive a msg from tc (cc: my signer) that they are not expecting to receive the package until Thurs (by 4:30). They are hoping the second signer can sign then so they can send out Thurs night to the lender. If my signer was available during the day we could have re-signed package and shipped tonight.

I just filed a formal complaint with that FedEx location who is choosing to use an Express Saver return method. Wow. I told them, Your customer has an account and is paying for fastest ship.

Had they been honest & clear about the "return to sender" mode of travel I could have waited until Sat. to drop. Nothing like this was ever expected.

Lesson for me: ALL delivery changes must be managed in the APP or online; I am also looking at a Hold Harmless clause for items once FOB (freight on board).
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 10:12am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 11:50am
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/26/21 2:10pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:19pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) -  JanetK_CA on 4/26/21 11:56pm
 Re: My FedEx Headache (Lesson about Manage Delivery) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/27/21 11:12am
 Re: Lucky FedEx Headache Next time turn envelope inside out n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:29pm
 Re: Lucky FedEx turn envelope inside out if polypak n/m - Heather Reinhold on 4/26/21 4:30pm
 I use card board envelopes - Luckydog on 4/26/21 4:52pm
 Re: I use card board envelopes n/m - jnew on 4/27/21 9:12am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.