Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Didn
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 5/6/21 4:48pm Msg #631902
Yep. We know the funds are there. They gladly agreed to and paid those professional fees for this past year. Now, all of a sudden, they won't approve/agree.

Had a text today from a regular TC for a signing 1.25 hour's drive from me for 1-5 pages. After thinking about it for about an hour, I finally responded with my regular fee for that location explaining to scheduler that I understood it was a only a few pages. However, my fee covers time and fuel involved. She replied with, "can't justify that fee."

Yeah right ... what she's saying and all those others now offering those ridiculously low fees is that the hobbyist notaries, who are willing to accept chump change, have quit C-19 quarantining/been vaccinated and are now back to screwing up our livelihoods. Hard work and loyalty are unknowns in this industry. By some of the instructions I've seen in some packages, guess some TCs/SSs are willing to put up with absurdly basic Notary 101 errors all just to pay the lowest fees possible to keep more in their coffers. <smh>

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Didn't take long for some companies to snap back to low fees -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/6/21 7:32am
 Re: Didn - Luckydog on 5/6/21 7:57am
 Re: Didn -  Yoli/CA on 5/6/21 4:48pm
 Re: Didn - Luckydog on 5/6/21 6:29pm
 Re: Didn - pdl/cali on 5/6/21 8:17pm
 Re: Didn -  Cheryl Elliott on 5/6/21 6:02pm
 Re: Didn - Ellen The Notary on 5/7/21 9:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.