Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Santa Clara County Notary that lives in Central Valley Area?
Posted by MIB/Calif of CA on 6/7/21 5:09pm Msg #632604
Hello fellow notaries! I live in Central Valley but filing my notary oath and bond in Santa Clara County. I am trying to avoid a drive to Santa Clara County for this since we are all working from home still. I'm looking for a notary public that is commissioned in Santa Clara County but that lives in Central Valley. I'm filing my oath and bond via mail (because Santa Clara County Recorder office is still closed) and the instructions are that I need to take my oath to "another notary public in Santa Clara County". TIA for any feedback.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Santa Clara County Notary that lives in Central Valley Area? - MIB/Calif on 6/7/21 5:09pm
 Re: Santa Clara County Notary that lives in Central Valley Area? - MIB/Calif on 6/7/21 5:11pm
 Re: Santa Clara County Notary that lives in Central Valley Area? -  janCA on 6/8/21 4:26pm
 Many people live in one county and work in another - rengel/CA on 6/9/21 11:00am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.