Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Jail time for Fraud case
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 6/12/21 10:29am Msg #632690
It's horrible yes, but she listens to her hairdresser who know's "somebody", and turns over $7K to a stranger? What did the hairdresser say now?
I am really glad they caught this guy and arrested him, but she has to own her portion of stupidity as well. They say she wasn't at fault, I sort of disagree. Interest rates at all-time lows and everyone advertising refi's, COVID help, and her lender reaching out numerous times, and she does this. Oh well, now she can live with her relatives. This is up there with dating online and giving out hundreds of thousands to a catfish because they love you. jmo
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Jail time for Fraud case - anotaryinva on 6/12/21 8:32am
 Re: Jail time for Fraud case - anotaryinva on 6/12/21 8:34am
 Re: Jail time for Fraud case - Signerbill on 6/12/21 9:30am
 Re: Jail time for Fraud case - Luckydog on 6/12/21 10:29am
 So sad. I know folks that were swindled in the "foreclosure -  MW/VA on 6/12/21 2:16pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.