Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 7/17/21 6:58am Msg #633543
Mind you, I've never worked for this outfit. Pre COVID-19, they called me a few times, but thanks to this forum, I was pre-warned about their low pay, slow pay to notaries who had worked with them.

Last night, I had a signing with a very young couple who purchased their first home in 2018, and they refinanced in 2019 with VC. It wasn't a horrible loan, average interest rate/fees. During COVID-19, VC called them several times to refi to a lower rate, twice they sent loan docs for them to sign, but the fees were astronomical, over $30K, and they opted to not sign VC's packages, and dinging their credit scores. All during COVID-19, they hunkered down with their 2yo working from home. Finally, recently they were contacted by another loan officer who offered them a great rate with hardly any fees.

With so many great lenders out there vying for the same business, I'm wondering how VC stays in business, and who is signing the loans they do originate.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/17/21 6:58am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV -  Yoli/CA on 7/19/21 8:21am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV - NCLisa on 7/19/21 10:40am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV -  Yoli/CA on 7/19/21 10:49am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV - pdl/cali on 7/19/21 11:06am
 That was me. I was wrong & everyone else is right - Lee/AR on 7/19/21 7:18pm
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV - Katie/OH on 7/20/21 10:57am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV -  Yoli/CA on 7/20/21 11:59am
 Re: Village Capital & Investments Henderson NV -  Teresa/FL on 7/20/21 2:04pm
 They are also working thru Signature Closers-aka Stewart TC - Lee/AR on 7/21/21 10:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.