Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

What an amazing first experience! Marketing to do it again..
Posted by Alz of CA on 7/28/21 10:00am Msg #633887
I was recently asked to be part of a future attorney’s oath ceremony, i.e., Attorney’s Oath of Office, at our State Capitol. I know some of the CA Notaries are familiar with these. However, it was my first. In fact, I didn’t know there was a such thing. (So, an ole dog can learn a new trick?)

Consequently, I did a little research and discovered a few professionals quite involved in these types of assignments. My hat off to those who have posted about this in the past.

Thus, I will continue to say, there are a plethora of opportunities for Notaries out there. You only need to seek, and you will find or maybe they will find you, as it was for me. IMJS.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What an amazing first experience! Marketing to do it again.. - Alz on 7/28/21 10:00am
 Re: What an amazing first experience! Marketing to do it again.. -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/21 10:27am
 Re: What an amazing first experience! Marketing to do it again.. -  Yoli/CA on 7/28/21 10:32am
 Yes. Often times folks are stuck in one mode, when there - Alz on 7/28/21 8:14pm
 Re: What an amazing first experience! Marketing to do it again.. - Luckydog on 7/29/21 9:10am
 It found me. n/m - Alz on 7/29/21 8:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.