Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

123 Lump Sum
Posted by Rosanne Pagnotta-Lee of NY on 7/28/21 10:32am Msg #633891
Was called to do a signing for this company & accepted thinking it was in my neighborhood, as told when I received the call. When I received the package, it was further away than told, but I committed myself. When trying to reach the client by both phone and texts, I had no response & told the rep I could not complete the mission. I was contacted the next day & told client was on board. Tried to contact her again by phone and text, with no response until hours later. Finally set up a time & confirmed by text with client.
Drove out of my area only to pull up to a horrific property with no client. Was told by someone at the property she was running 20 minutes late. Tried again to contact her myself, with no luck. Finally she texted me she would be later than scheduled. I tried to setup meeting her where she was & requested to be called, with no luck of a response.
Outcome was I texted I did not answer my phone & she complained that I arrived too early at her property! I was 5 minutes early to make sure I got there in time.
I tried calling the above company with my dilemna, but no response from them either. I emailed them when I got home with my concerns, only to be called & hung up on when I told them what happened. The response was, "I was paying you $100.00 to do this".
Unprofessional, arrogant and would not deal with them again. They are blocked from my phone.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 123 Lump Sum - Rosanne Pagnotta-Lee on 7/28/21 10:32am
 Re: 123 Lump Sum -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/28/21 10:44am
 Re: 123 Lump Sum -  Yoli/CA on 7/28/21 10:52am
 Re: 123 Lump Sum - Luckydog on 7/28/21 11:25am
 Re: 123 Lump Sum -  SpinClose/MI on 7/28/21 1:59pm
 These are structured settlements & can sometimes get a -  MW/VA on 7/28/21 3:50pm
 Once it's over, you have zero leverage. -  JanetK_CA on 7/28/21 3:54pm
 When folks demonstrate who they are, believe them. n/m - Alz on 7/28/21 8:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.