Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I just received commission packet,how should I proceed?
Posted by YI Luan of AK on 9/12/21 9:33pm Msg #635084
Hi Everyone,

I just received my notary commission packet a few days ago,
Next I should file an oath and order a bond, for the bond, because I am also aiming to become a notary signing agent, should I purchase a 100000 directly?

And does anyone know if Los Angeles county still open and I can still file an oath in the office? Or if i need to visit another notary public in person and take the oath? If so who I can contact to take the oath?

For the seal should I order now or after taking the oath and bond?

I registered to take online test for notary signing agent and ordered the background screening, can I take the test now and start the background screening now or should I wait the oath,bond process and officially become notary?

Sorry for many questions,
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I just received commission packet,how should I proceed? - YI Luan on 9/12/21 9:33pm
 Re: I just received commission packet,how should I proceed? -  Ilene C. Seidel on 9/13/21 7:48am
 Re: I just received commission packet,how should I proceed? -  Yoli/CA on 9/13/21 9:23am
 Re: I just received commission packet,how should I proceed? - VT_Syrup on 9/13/21 10:13am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.