Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I made that mistake for a short time. I was also very
Posted by Cheryl Elliott of CA on 10/14/21 9:40am Msg #635642
I wonder how many people out there are highly disappointed they spent all that money on the infamous LSS weekend crash course claiming all could make six figures. We know full well what it takes to earn these figures year after year. Especially with the advent of all the platforms slicing up notary fees.

All new folks hear is the infamous six-figure hype, not what it takes to build our biz. Not to mention being in the right place connected with the companies who havent "bought" into platform scheduling.

This business is very unique and takes more than finding answers on FB groups. These groups are essentially wailing walls. It didn't take long to disconnect my membership.

I also observe that a lot of notaries couldn't cut it in the biz and have resorted to building notary directory listing sites hoping to attract paying members with the carrot that they can get connected with the companies that pay big bucks. More scams.

People expect to sit around on their asses surfing the net for quick bucks in this new gig or side hustle. The only way to be a six figure earner is to roll up your sleeves, strategize and market your socks off and say no to low ballers and slow pay outfits.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group - aanotary on 10/13/21 4:28pm
 Re: I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group -  Teresa/FL on 10/13/21 4:45pm
 I've heard about those FB groups & many are filled with -  MW/VA on 10/13/21 5:57pm
 Stand by for the 13th hour rescue squad - Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/21 6:07pm
 Re: I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group -  Expeditor on 10/13/21 7:38pm
 Re: I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group - Cheryl Elliott on 10/13/21 8:22pm
 I agree Cheryl. It is much better when a professional - Alz on 10/13/21 10:37pm
 Re: I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group - aYsChoice on 10/15/21 4:50pm
 I made that mistake for a short time. I was also very - ananotary on 10/14/21 12:05am
 Re: I made that mistake for a short time. I was also very - Cheryl Elliott on 10/14/21 9:40am
 Re: I made that mistake for a short time. I was also very - Cheryl Elliott on 10/14/21 9:45am
 Did not intend to dounle post. Sorry! - Cheryl Elliott on 10/14/21 9:50am
 Re: Did not intend to dounle post. Sorry! -  Sue on 10/14/21 10:29am
 I see enough on another notary forum I frequent - Linda_H/FL on 10/14/21 10:46am
 Re: I find the amount of incorrect information to be very -  Teresa/FL on 10/14/21 12:13pm
 Re: I joined a facebook notary /signing agent group - CopperheadTX on 10/25/21 7:30am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.