Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Thanks Butler Signings
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 11/26/21 10:15amMsg #636379
Years ago, I loved working with Eric Hill at First Class Signings. He always paid me $125 (or more if warranted) and paid in 2-3 weeks. Then, as his company grew, things started changing. Not for the best ... at least insofar as the NSA was concerned. Even when he went to SD, he still paid my fees. For a while.

Approximately three/four years ago, he and I were talking and he mentioned that he'd started merging reputable companies into his and asked if I knew of any he might approach. His conglomerate has grown. His staff has grown. He's less personally involved in his business. From what I see on the blast offers of SD, his fees have dropped considerably. I wish him well but, I can't afford to work with him at those fees. From what I've read here, other seasoned NSAs have also stopped working with him.

Butler is a 4-1/2 star company and rightfully so. Eric got a good one on this. There was a time First Class was rated 5-star. It's now a 4-star. Frown

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Thanks Butler Signings - Clem/CA on 11/24/21 10:26pm
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings - ananotary on 11/24/21 11:11pm
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings - pdl/cali on 11/25/21 1:47pm
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings -  Yoli/CA on 11/26/21 10:15am
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings - Calnotary on 11/26/21 1:43pm
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings -  JanetK_CA on 11/26/21 8:36pm
 Re: Thanks Butler Signings - Luckydog on 11/27/21 3:47pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.