Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: What platforms are RONs using?
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 5/19/22 2:25pm Msg #640126
They'd have to tell me how many notarizations before I could determine a price to do the math. It depends on the state the seller closing is in. HI and CA for example has many more documents than FL does. Too many variables to consider, but the bottom line is, that you pay the state each time you use your seal (where I live anyway), so you better be informed on how many times that is before you can give a fee. It's not one size fits most like now. You also have to save it somewhere and pay for that 10 years (even if out of business), and all your additional fees that are associated with RONS to take into consideration.
Since I would be a RON and have my own platform registered, I'd use that, and certainly not pay in addition to the above fees to use someone else's platform because of convenience. Do all platforms have a place to save and consolidate closings into 1 place electronically? IDK.
If you are looking at a figure, I'd say $200.00 would cover it without forehand knowledge of the # of notarizations and $300.00 for a loan package. The whole idea is to minimize the money spent on SSs and notaries. I don't see how any SA would profit to make a living doing them as closings. GNW for on off's where you sign in and take a number of random documents, maybe? It's not a future for Signing Agents to make it on, sorry, jmo.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 What platforms are RONs using? - M_OH_RON on 5/15/22 6:55pm
 Re: What platforms are RONs using? - PaigeTurner on 5/16/22 7:24am
 Re: What platforms are RONs using? - Negrete on 5/16/22 3:45pm
 Re: What platforms are RONs using? - PaigeTurner on 5/19/22 2:25pm
 Payment per seal to state?? - VT_Syrup on 5/19/22 4:16pm
 Re: Payment per seal to state?? - PaigeTurner on 5/20/22 4:41pm
 Re: Payment per seal to state?? - VT_Syrup on 5/20/22 7:22pm
 Re: Payment per seal to state?? good grief - Linda_H/FL on 5/21/22 10:41am
 Clarification: Or whoever is providing your seal n/m - Linda_H/FL on 5/21/22 11:10am
 Re: Clarification: Or whoever is providing your seal - PaigeTurner on 5/21/22 6:30pm
 As far as I know, yes - Linda_H/FL on 5/21/22 8:03pm
 Do you need to use a platform approved by your state? -  Teresa/FL on 5/16/22 1:42pm
 Re: What platforms are RONs using? - Express Notary on 5/17/22 12:13pm
 Re:What/ Negrete must be able to reply?? Wasn't he looking - HeatherR/CA on 5/22/22 2:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.