Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that
Posted by grapebed of MO on 6/25/22 5:51pm Msg #641058
there are 8 times the number of notaries in their data base than necessary to service their current business ( and july/August are expected to be much slower), I am not going to argue with them. I totally believe it. I am not going to over analyze or become a mortgage economist looking through rose colored glasses for silver linings.

When I first joined NR, there were posters just as acerbic ( i am worse) as me issuing dark warnings. I wish I had listened. I thought I was different. This was only supposed to be a 6-month gig. Yes, i ended my loan siging biz 5 years ago ( except for one T/C). Had I picked any other idustry in the United States 7 years ago, my income. investments, net worth 401(k), salary, bonus, etc would be much larger today.

Oh well. I am off to see the ELVIS movie." I ain't nothin but a hound dog"
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/25/22 5:51pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that -  Yoli/CA on 6/26/22 1:05pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/26/22 2:19pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - pdl/cali on 6/26/22 2:37pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/26/22 2:59pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - SteveS/CA on 6/28/22 3:42pm
 I won't bother to do a $125 paper closing, with 250 pages - grapebed on 6/28/22 7:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.