Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 6/26/22 1:05pm Msg #641067
Hope you enjoyed your movie last night, grapebed. Smile

I have a few questions for you, GB. For about 2 months now, you've been posting mostly doom-n-gloom on NotRot about the signing biz. I recall when your posts were positive. What was that ... about 5 years ago? If memory serves, you were SO excited about a blooming "opportunity". You'd been offered a position with a TC/lender (I forget which). I don't recall the details. But, that position didn't work out. Don't know if you ever posted the details -- that's irrelevant. Ever since then, you've been negative on the biz. In fact, back then, someone mentioned "sour grapes". You're still in that sour mood.

You post about picking any other industry 7 years ago ... yet, your website states your business was founded in 2008. You post about having ended your loan signing biz 5 years ago. Yet, your website still advertises for that biz. You seem to be a bagful of contradictions. Wink

Your website also states "we" and "our" and "our notaries", etc. Are you running a signing service?

If your website is correct and you started this business in 2008, then yes, the business was tough at that time. After a while, things improved. The only constant is change.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/25/22 5:51pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that -  Yoli/CA on 6/26/22 1:05pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/26/22 2:19pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - pdl/cali on 6/26/22 2:37pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - grapebed on 6/26/22 2:59pm
 Re: If the largest online/refi lender in the USA, says that - SteveS/CA on 6/28/22 3:42pm
 I won't bother to do a $125 paper closing, with 250 pages - grapebed on 6/28/22 7:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.