Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Good call...aye aye aye
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 9/15/22 5:49pm Msg #642325
Here are various comments I found...

http://www.preservationtalk.com/threads/who-is-this-david-hauser-favored-panel-nationwide-usa-phone-631-509-4869-5.15428/

Do not go near anything that has to do with David Hauser. He uses notaries using different company names to get work done then he will not pay. He has contracts with different companies subcontract the work to the notary and keeps the money. I was over whelmed with my work load and asked a friend to take his account for me; she did several jobs he did not pay her, and would not return the calls or emails. I could not find any positive information on the internet regarding him or his companies; I had to pay her for the work. Words to the wise, any company you are not familiar with research them, especially inspections. Society of field inspection (SOFI) has a list of companies that you can register to work for if you would like to do that type of work.

Did the work, ripped me off for over $400 worth of inspections. Lost the NCCI contract because he was trying to defraud the US government agencies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 David Hauser/Favored Panel -  Yoli/CA on 9/15/22 1:25pm
 Re: David Hauser/Favored Panel - SC/CA on 9/15/22 1:45pm
 Re: David Hauser/Favored Panel -  garland/CA on 9/15/22 3:32pm
 Re: David Hauser/Favored Panel - ananotary on 9/15/22 4:35pm
 Good call...aye aye aye -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/15/22 5:49pm
 Re: Good call...aye aye aye - pdl/cali on 9/15/22 9:01pm
 Been doing this for 30 + years. -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/15/22 9:22pm
 Re: David Hauser/Favored Panel - PaigeTurner on 9/16/22 10:27am
 Re: David Hauser/Favored Panel - Jen/CA on 9/17/22 12:48pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.