Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Fees?
Posted by Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr of TX on 12/8/04 9:07pm Msg #13063
I did a split signing the other day, the husband was in CA and the wife was here in TX... The notary from CA enclosed her invoice in the package, along with notes on every page telling me how to do my job... That offended me, but what really offended me was her invoice and her fee of $225... She only signed ONE borrower and printed the docs... Maybe we here in Texas should move to CA... I command a good fee, but I also provide many services that most people do not... Truth be told, the CA notary made numerous errors which I had to go back and document to cover myself...
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fees? - Michael Whittaker on 12/7/04 11:06am
 Re: Fees? - CaliNotary on 12/7/04 4:07pm
 Re: Fees? - Mortgage Closers of San Antonio - Kenneth C Whitton Jr on 12/8/04 9:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.