Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: SS called me and I was told that
Posted by CaliNotary of CA on 5/11/05 10:33pm Msg #37242
Why would the signing service contact us if the borrower cancels? It's none of our business unless it's affecting our pay from the SS. As for why they didn't cancel within the 3 days, I'd say they DID cancel within that time frame. I can't imagine a lender letting them cancel a loan after the RTC expires, unless there was a damn good legal reason for it.

If the SS is reasonable they should believe that the borrower was using you as the fall guy. I had something similar happen once, the borrower refused to sign due to a ridiculously high interest rate, then told the lender that I told her she shouldn't sign. I never said that, the SS believed me and I still get plenty of business from them.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 SS called me and I was told that - Joseph_CA on 5/11/05 9:38pm
 Re: SS called me and I was told that - CaliNotary on 5/11/05 10:33pm
 Re: SS called me and I was told that - ERNA_CA on 5/12/05 12:36am
 TOTAL BS..AND YES I AM SHOUTING (CAPS ON) - Nicole_NCali on 5/12/05 11:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.