Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Prime Time Signing service
Posted by Mysti_FL of FL on 5/13/05 11:26pm Msg #37696
I do a lot of signings with them. I love working with them as they pay very timely and meet my price. They do get quite a few cancellations (mostly at the beginning of the month), but not because they are shopping around, or at least I don't think so. They have often come to me before going on to anyone else and I find that the owner is VERY fair and considerate and will work with you to allow you to close their loans. So, although they are pretty last minute, I don't mind. Maybe if I were doing a lot more business, I would, though.

They may have a lot going on (one person told me they were working on 15 loans today and he said there were problems on all of them).

Anyway, that is my opinion.

Mysti
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Prime Time Signing service - JHS/Fl on 5/13/05 3:11pm
 Re: Prime Time Signing service - Jay on 5/13/05 3:38pm
 Add us to the list too! - Anonymous on 5/13/05 4:07pm
 Re: Add us to the list too! - DAN_CA on 5/13/05 4:16pm
 Re: Add us to the list too! - DAN_CA on 5/13/05 4:16pm
 Re: Add us to the list too! - DAN_CA on 5/13/05 4:18pm
 Re: Prime Time Signing service - Becca/FL on 5/13/05 7:37pm
 Re: Prime Time Signing service - Victoria/FL on 5/13/05 9:09pm
 Re: Prime Time Signing service - Mysti_FL on 5/13/05 11:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.