Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Have a cookie? lol
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 5/22/19 11:40am Msg #72494
I wish I could post in leisure because it was just too funny, but would get kicked out for sure.

In fairness, when the meltdown was occurring and foreclosures were just beginning, I don't think many realtors new what an REO was. They were just not that common. I was at a realtor meeting back then and the Association president asked how many actually handled an REO. One person raised their hand and the rest (including me) had puzzled looks on their faces.

But that was 12 years ago and many, many thousands lost their homes since then.

Not posting for politics, just for a laugh...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ben-carson-oreo-at-hud-hearing-housing-secretary-ben-carson-confuses-real-estate-term-reo-with-oreo/
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Have a cookie? lol - Bear900/CA on 5/22/19 11:40am
 Re: Have a cookie? lol - MikeC/TX on 5/22/19 3:48pm
 anyone in Carson's position should have known about REO's - sigtogo/OR on 5/26/19 10:28pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.