Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: This is Scary: Mike & Chris agreeing a lot lately!
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 7/15/19 5:14pm Msg #72666
"Notice he left out ANTIFA.

A group he defends. Someone explain to me how this group who wears masks, are not a hate group.
Anyone who wears a mask is suspect."

First of all, I don't defend their violence any more than you defend the violence of white supremacists.

Secondly, I left out ANTIFA because they're not a group - do some research. ANTIFA is a movement, compromised of autonomous groups loosely affiliated by their opposition to what they see as fascism and the ultra-right wing. How do you label an amorphous and constantly changing coalition as a hate group? We don't even know who they are BECAUSE they wear masks - they don't hold meetings, they don't hold press conferences, they just organize and show up as the opposition when the fascists are holding their events.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 What is your opinion? Do you Agree or Disagree? - Moneyman/TX on 7/13/19 3:53pm
 Re: What is your opinion? Do you Agree or Disagree? - MikeC/TX on 7/13/19 5:26pm
 This is Scary: Mike & Chris agreeing a lot lately! n/m -  Amigoaz on 7/13/19 8:40pm
 It happens more often than you think - MikeC/TX on 7/14/19 6:43pm
 Re: It happens more often than you think - bagger on 7/15/19 8:34am
 Re: This is Scary: Mike & Chris agreeing a lot lately! - bagger on 7/15/19 10:09am
 Re: This is Scary: Mike & Chris agreeing a lot lately! - MikeC/TX on 7/15/19 5:14pm
 Re: This is Scary: Mike & Chris agreeing a lot lately! - bagger on 7/16/19 12:07am
 Yes, Mike is correct. - Moneyman/TX on 7/30/19 6:11am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.