Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: She votes on laws; doesn
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 7/30/19 10:02am Msg #72723
She mentioned needing "new laws" to shut them down.

If we are going to take President Trump at his word when he tweets/says something that is off the wall, that shows he doesn't understand what he is talking about, or that he has absolutely no understanding of the many protections of our rights the Constitution provides, I think that intellectual honesty demands that we do the same for all politicians, even for Democrats, wouldn't you agree?

I stand by my view of her and her comments.

Mike, you and I both know that many far left liberals and self proclaimed progressives have a well documented history of wanting to shut down other people's free speech that they don't agree with, as well as many of them publicly calling on Congress to pass new (unconstitutional) laws if possible to achieve that end.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 She votes on laws; doesn't seem to understand 1st n/m - Moneyman/TX on 7/12/19 7:15am
 She votes on laws; doesn't seem to understand 1st Amend - Moneyman/TX on 7/12/19 7:20am
 Re: She votes on laws; doesn - MikeC/TX on 7/12/19 5:38pm
 Re: She votes on laws; doesn - Moneyman/TX on 7/12/19 7:04pm
 Re: She votes on laws; doesn - MikeC/TX on 7/13/19 5:37pm
 Re: She votes on laws; doesn - Moneyman/TX on 7/30/19 10:02am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.