Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Consider WHO is tweeting this; Let's all agree to just LOBO!
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 7/7/19 12:46pm Msg #72608
Full copy of the article w/o link --want everyone to have a laugh break without thinking "that's a ... left/right wing site. I'm out of here" Wink

"Pat Sajak Takes Out Kimmel And Other Leftist Celebrities With One Hilarious Tweet"
By Hank Berrien October 4, 2017

Pat Sajak, the host of Wheel of Fortune and a very funny man, issued a tweet in the wake of the plethora of uninformed opinions offered by self-important celebrities (Need we mention Jimmy Kimmel?) in response to the Las Vegas massacre:

OK, let me explain this again: We're celebs. We're wiser & more empathetic than you. We are famous. Please take our opinions more seriously.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) October 4, 2017

This is not the first time Sajak, a political conservative, has lanced the celebrity bubble of leftism that pervades Hollywood; his resume should have been a warning to leftists that his wit would target them. Sajak is an external director for the conservative publishing house Eagle Publishing, serves on the Board of Trustees at Hillsdale College and has served on the Board of Directors for the Claremont Institute.

Here are some other examples of Sajak pointedly targeting the Left:

Looking forward to next awards show/lecture.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 10, 2017

Nobody abhors violence more than Hollywood, and nobody does more to glorify it.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 12, 2017

I wonder if the celebrities who moved out of the country will return for the demonstrations?
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 18, 2017

Unhappy about results of last week's People's Choice Awards. Thinking of breaking Starbucks windows & trashing limos.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 21, 2017

Changing the world one screamed obscenity at a time.
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 23, 2017

"Alexa, turn on CNN. I want to hear the news." "You'll have to pick one or the other."
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) July 7, 2017

Does anyone have thinner skins than the "tough" news media?
— Pat Sajak (@patsajak) January 13, 2017

PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Consider WHO is tweeting this; Let's all agree to just LOBO! - Moneyman/TX on 7/7/19 12:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.