Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Trump spreads unfounded comspiracy theory...
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/11/19 8:03pm Msg #72766
.. about Epstein's suicide - a conspiracy theory that claims Bill Clinton was responsible for the death - and Don Jr tweets his dismay about why it's not trending higher, claiming it shows Twitter's bias.

So much to unpack here...

First of all - WTF is this POTUS doing accusing a former POTUS of murder when there is absolutely zero evidence to indicate that this happened? If that doesn't convince you that he is mentally unstable and unfit for the office he holds, what will?

Secondly, Epstein was being held at the Manhattan Correctional Center in NYC, which is under the control of the DOJ. The DOJ is controlled by Trump's sycophant, William Barr. Both Bill Clinton and Donald Trump had a relationship with Epstein. If you're going to believe the ridiculous conspiracy theory that Epstein was murdered to keep him quiet - and I do not - connect the dots. Who had direct access to him? Hint - it wasn't Bill Clinton.

Third - Don Jr. is a bigger idiot than his father is, and I didn't think that was possible. He doesn't understand how Twitter works. He complained that the hashtag #TrumpDeaths was trending higher than #ClintonDeaths because there were more #ClintonDeaths hashtags (right there we have a serious problem, because why are we even talking about this???), and therefore, in his fevered mind, Twitter was discriminating against them.

Let me take a step back and make sure I 've gotten this right - Don Jr is saying that Twitter is discriminating against his father because they don't promote his conspiracy theory above a competing conspiracy theory. This is just batsh*t crazy stuff.

For the record, trending on Twitter is not determined by how many tweets there are - it's determined by the frequency of those tweets. That means there could be a bunch of tweets with a specific hashtag posted all at once vs a bunch of tweets posted with a different hashtag over time, and the latter is the one that will be trending. The Trumps and the radical conservatives who think they're being censored don't understand how this works, so they blame the platform rather than their own ignorance about how the platform works.

And because of their ignorance, they want to control the social media platforms. If that doesn't scare the sh*t out of you, there's something seriously wrong with you.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump spreads unfounded comspiracy theory... - MikeC/TX on 8/11/19 8:03pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.