Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: "I am the chosen one"
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 8/31/19 7:18pm Msg #72834
"Well, let's put it this way Mike.
He answered more than one question in 15 minutes, without a me, I or personal pronoun."

OK, so we've gone from 45 questions in 45 minutes to 1 in 15 minutes...

You're setting a really low bar about the use of personal pronouns. Trump often talks about himself in the third person. And, yeah, he uses personal pronouns when taking credit for things he didn't do.

"And without an Uh or an Umm."

Really? You would prefer someone who rambles on incoherently to someone who pauses in order to collect his thoughts? Have you actually listened to Trump speak? It's usually a word salad - he just keeps talking and repeats the same things multiple times. How is that better than pausing and saying "Umm"? Are you learning more from listening to a speaker who keeps repeating the same points over and over and over? I'd rather listen to a speaker who gathers his thoughts and actually answers a question than to one who babbles on incessantly and goes off on tangents.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/21/19 4:42pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/22/19 8:59am
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/22/19 7:06pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/23/19 6:29am
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/23/19 5:00pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - bagger on 8/30/19 1:05pm
 Re: "I am the chosen one" - MikeC/TX on 8/31/19 7:18pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.