Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: There is also a lawsuit that has been filed by some
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 7/8/20 5:25pm Msg #75302
I hadn't heard that, but that's interesting. He moved it from NC because of capacity, now they're facing the same thing in Jacksonville. He wants a big crowd, but I don't know if he's going to get it. 2500 people will allow for social distancing, but he's not going to be happy about it

He has another rally scheduled for Portsmouth, NH Saturday evening. The same group or groups who ran up the attendance figures for his Tulsa rally are trying to do it again - ordering tickets with no intention of attending. This time, the campaign hasn't said what they expect the attendance to be. I guess they learned their lesson.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Republican Convention - MikeC/TX on 7/8/20 3:53pm
 There is also a lawsuit that has been filed by some - Linda_H/FL on 7/8/20 4:21pm
 Re: There is also a lawsuit that has been filed by some - MikeC/TX on 7/8/20 5:25pm
 Re: There is also a lawsuit that has been filed by some - Luckydog on 7/8/20 5:30pm
 Sure it means revenue - it would be a major financial - Linda_H/FL on 7/9/20 6:29am
 Re: Sure it means revenue - it would be a major financial - bagger on 7/9/20 4:08pm
 Sorry responded to the wrong topic. n/m - bagger on 7/9/20 4:10pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.