Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Not to mention I
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/7/20 10:22am Msg #75941
I heard there may be a teacher shortage because of someone virtual, some in the classroom, they need more for that to go around.
When my son was in school, it was a requirement he took a virtual class each year in middle school, and that teacher wasn't from FL, so maybe that will help fill those gaps if they need more teachers in a high demand area.

We also have to acknowledge it's not all about the teachers, you have lunch people, janitors, school bus drivers aides, special ed...
The teacher can stay up to the front of the class, but the rest really are being much closer.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Revisting opening the schools - MikeC/TX on 8/6/20 6:23pm
 Re: Revisting opening the schools - Luckydog on 8/6/20 6:36pm
 Not to mention I've heard the same thing out of - Linda_H/FL on 8/7/20 8:32am
 Re: Not to mention I - Luckydog on 8/7/20 10:22am
 Re: Not to mention I - CST on 8/7/20 11:01am
 Re: Revisting opening the schools - shooterclay on 8/9/20 9:50pm
 Our brilliant County (Columbia County FL) - Linda_H/FL on 8/12/20 1:34pm
 Re: Our brilliant County (Columbia County FL) - shooterclay on 8/12/20 9:46pm
 Grocery stores here have mandatory masking...lol n/m - Linda_H/FL on 8/13/20 12:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.