Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Trump Reality
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/6/20 1:40pm Msg #76639
I agree with everything except the hospital stay. The White House, short of surgery, can handle whatever COVID may happen and has a staff of medical at the White House as well. Why stay in the hospital and have to have it all secure and take away from other patients? It's disruptive, costly. I agree, he shouldn't be playing this up, it makes him seem foolish, but that is his persona, take it or leave it. I'd rather see him up and about putting on a good front than on a ventilator and on his way out. It still could happen, he's not out of the woods by no means. Many have been fine, then in 24 hours on a respirator.
The White House has been disinfected and has prepared I am sure his isolation ward...see what develops.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Trump Reality - Carolyn Bodley on 10/5/20 11:24pm
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike's stand-in? LOL! :) - Linda_H/FL on 10/6/20 7:35am
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike - Carolyn Bodley on 10/6/20 10:56am
 Re: Trump Reality What are you? Mike - Moneyman/TX on 10/6/20 12:06pm
 Re: Trump Reality - Luckydog on 10/6/20 1:40pm
 Re: Trump Reality - shooterclay on 10/6/20 2:13pm
 About disinfecting... -  JanetK_CA on 10/6/20 9:00pm
 Re: About disinfecting... - Carolyn Bodley on 10/6/20 9:34pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.