Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Not quite the same treatment
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 4/1/21 12:24pm Msg #78274
Like when Biden told Anderson Cooper that we did not have a vaccine when he took office (less than 30 days prior) and not only did Cooper not say a word to him at the time, CNN gave Biden cover for the lie only after other outlets called them out on not challenging him when he said it. But yeah sure, it's the same treatment that they gave Trump. http://tinyurl.com/ynb9xath

I'm not against honest fact checkers fact checking government officials, in fact they should do it more often. Just be consistent, regardless of the party the politician belongs to.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone keeping count?? - shooterclay on 3/30/21 9:29pm
 Re: Anyone keeping count?? - MikeC/TX on 3/31/21 5:03pm
 Not quite the same treatment - Moneyman/TX on 4/1/21 12:24pm
 Re: Not quite the same treatment - MikeC/TX on 4/1/21 4:01pm
 Read what I actually posted again, I addressed Factcheckers n/m - Moneyman/TX on 4/5/21 5:58am
 Click the link I provided to see the "fake checking" CNN did n/m - Moneyman/TX on 4/5/21 12:48pm
 Re: Anyone keeping count?? - Luckydog on 4/11/21 1:04pm
 Re: Anyone keeping count?? - Luckydog on 3/31/21 8:41pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.