Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Considering what the actual law does rather than what ...
Posted by Moneyman/TX of TX on 4/5/21 6:20am Msg #78321
the Dems and media are falsely claiming it does, the obvious answer to your question is .... drum roll ... Cancel Culture!

I had a good friend tonight once again claim the new GA laws were "Jim Crow", however, when I asked him to articulate what about the law he thought were "Jim Crow", he couldn't. Originally, he parroted the Dems lies like "stopping early voting on Sunday", "restricting people's rights to vote", "cutting the voting time from 7pm to 5pm on election day", etc. Once I provided him proof that the new law didn't do any of those things and actually expanded voters rights to vote, including adding to the early voting and all the other things the law actually does according to the actual law, he simply refused to believe that even though it did not do any of the things the Dems and media claimed, the law was anything but "Jim Crow".
It only proves that for those who refuse to believe, no amount of evidence will change their mind. It also proves that if you say a big enough lie often enough, people will believe the lie, even in the face of evidence proving the lie is a lie.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Cancel Culture, or Accountability? - MikeC/TX on 4/3/21 1:57am
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? -  JanetK_CA on 4/3/21 8:04pm
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? - MikeC/TX on 4/3/21 11:27pm
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? -  Mike Goodey on 4/4/21 10:14am
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? - MikeC/TX on 4/4/21 11:54pm
 Oh my goodness..... n/m -  NJW/FL on 4/5/21 11:31am
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? -  Mike Goodey on 4/6/21 6:00pm
 Re: Cancel Culture, or Accountability? - Luckydog on 4/7/21 4:49pm
 Considering what the actual law does rather than what ... - Moneyman/TX on 4/5/21 6:20am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.