Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: My pleasure. LD
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 4/8/21 5:17pm Msg #78353
That's a lovely area, and have great golf courses if you like to golf. St Augustine, Jacksonville has a decent climate, a little chilly in the winters, but we sort of enjoy it for a change. Being on the Atlantic that far up, you get nice summer breezes than inland areas. Congrats on the move, I think you will really like it! I was once considering that area for a change of pace, but central FL has been really great work-wise and connections made to move and give it up were scary. You are very close to Jacksonville (less than 30 min) for work (A major metropolitan area) so I think you will be great.
FL NSA and notary public are super easy compared to CA...you will be shocked of all less you have to do, keep track of or retain which is -0-! Good luck!!
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 An example of editing resulting in false reporting -  NJW/FL on 4/6/21 4:51am
 Link to what CBS broadcast -  NJW/FL on 4/6/21 4:56am
 Re: An example of editing resulting in false reporting - Luckydog on 4/6/21 8:04am
 My pleasure. LD -  NJW/FL on 4/6/21 8:38am
 Re: My pleasure. LD - anotaryinva on 4/7/21 4:18pm
 Re: My pleasure. LD - Luckydog on 4/7/21 4:45pm
 Re: My pleasure. LD - anotaryinva on 4/8/21 7:21am
 Re: My pleasure. LD - Luckydog on 4/8/21 5:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.