Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Agree, I have a cat
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 7/7/21 10:01am Msg #78947
And his quality Pates are more expensive than a can of tuna. I remember a few decades ago this was the case, but I don't think we are quite there yet from my experience. We have loads of free food banks everywhere and meals on wheels for seniors, so no reason any senior or poor person needs to be doing that.
I didn't hear that the 4th was racist, but doesn't surprise me. If people want to find racism in anything they can, just don't do it against the "traditional" sense. Plenty on both sides to go around. If people want to get serious and end it completely, then it has to go both ways and be totally equal and we all become colorblind. Make all people accountable for their actions, for their merit, and not depend on a skin color or family tree to go farther or to get scholarships or work placement because of quota or who they know or what their family represents in the city. It's ridiculous both ways, and understand why it is happening, but to not discriminate or truly become a non-racist country all of it has to end on both sides. jmo
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden - Luckydog on 7/5/21 6:10pm
 Re: As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden - bagger on 7/6/21 7:05am
 Re: As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden -  Mike Goodey on 7/6/21 3:32pm
 Re: As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden - anotaryinva on 7/6/21 4:39pm
 Re: As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden -  Mike Goodey on 7/6/21 5:03pm
 Re: As gas prices soar, Americans can blame Joe Biden -  Mike Goodey on 7/6/21 8:28pm
 Agree, I have a cat - Luckydog on 7/7/21 10:01am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.