Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Have you noticed?
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 9/20/21 8:49am Msg #79454
None of the artists attending any of the awards shows since Biden took office are grandstanding politically or against social issues.
What, we have no crisis at the border for humanitarian reasons? The women in Afghanistan? BLM doesn't exist any longer? Did it all magically just go away since Biden took office?
I attempted to watch the Emmys last night...after an hour I changed the channel. It was just horrible. Jokes were lifeless, shows I never heard about and all running for the same awards each time. The whole thing was terrible.
Talk about double standards though.
I was never one who thought that artists winning awards should take up our time grandstanding against someone or something because they have 60+ seconds to do it, so not complaining. I just wanted to mention that while Trump was President, that's all they did...now we have Biden and nobody is bringing anything up, even BLM.
I guess our country solved all it's division pretty fast or the celebs have their heads stuck in paper bags not to see anything going on.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Have you noticed? - Luckydog on 9/20/21 8:49am
 Re: Have you noticed? - bagger on 9/20/21 11:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.