Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: vaccine
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 10/4/21 5:48pm Msg #79490
Sounds like Bell's Palsey...Anyone can get it, not necessarily related to getting the vaccine.
The symptoms of Bell's palsy include sudden weakness in your facial muscles. In most cases, the weakness is temporary and significantly improves over weeks. The weakness makes half of your face appear to droop. Your smile is one-sided, and your eye on that side resists closing. Bell's palsy, also known as acute peripheral facial palsy of unknown cause, can occur at any age. The exact cause is unknown.

It's all this misinformation that is harming all of us. The vaccine is safe. If you want it, get it, it's not doing anything to faces, testicles, or alike. COVID-19's spike protein was identified nearly 20 years ago as a potential vaccine target during the development of the SARS vaccine, following the 2003 SARS outbreak. Mike C is correct, they have been working on this type of DNA sequence vaccine for decades and on hundreds of types of coronaviruses.
Either get it or don't but the lies need to stop. Everytihing has a risk and nothing is fail proof, but the risks are miniscules compared to the risks of catching the virus. Your choice.

I don't know about anything CA is doing, I don't care. Right now eventually it will go away. People keep dying or not, it's falling fast off the radar of most of us who took the vaccine and moving forward. That's just my opinion, but here, masks are optional.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 vaccine -  Mike Goodey on 10/4/21 3:25pm
 Re: vaccine - Luckydog on 10/4/21 5:48pm
 Re: vaccine - MikeC/TX on 10/5/21 6:09pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.