Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Eric Greitens, RINO Hunter
Posted by PaigeTurner of AK on 6/21/22 8:02am Msg #81007
I agree it's in very poor taste, but that is what we are coming down to as a society. Shock and awe. You will be surprised by voter turnout for this kind of antics, and people have these types of campaign ads remembered because they are going extreme. I don't agree, and I with all the mass shootings, it sets a bad precedent, but that is where we are now as a whole nation. If there is anyone who cannot see the divide, they are blind...now it is what to do with it. Censorship? Another slippery slope. We had J6, and politicians came very close to getting killed, this is just another call to permanently change the political arena. Let the Hunger Games or more recent, Squid Games begin.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Eric Greitens, RINO Hunter - MikeC/TX on 6/20/22 5:04pm
 Re: Eric Greitens, RINO Hunter - PaigeTurner on 6/21/22 8:02am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.