Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Why are you so hung up on this?
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 6/24/22 4:54pm Msg #81041
Because he’s Pelosi’s husband? In the US, there are 2.27% of drivers with a prior DUI citation, and 12.70% percent of drivers have an accident on their driving records. In all my years working with attorneys, I quit counting the number of politicians, judges, professional sports players (with 4 professional teams, we have plenty of athletes), high profile people and plain Joe and Jane Blow’s that I’ve been involved in their DUI representation. I’m not pushing deaths aside, and I have a niece’s son-in-law that has been a quadriplegic for 5 years, from his shoulders down, from a drunk driver, but you are taking this vendetta much too personal for not knowing either driver. I’m personally more scared of drivers texting while driving.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Paul Pelosi charged with DUI -  Mike Goodey on 6/23/22 6:33pm
 Re: Why are you so hung up on this? - Carolyn Bodley on 6/24/22 4:54pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.