Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 1/28/23 3:25pm Msg #82382
I went back and looked at it again, and I don't see Pelosi laughing. What I see is the door opens, and Pelosi and DePape (the attacker) are stranding there, both holding the hammer. Pelosi smiles briefly at the cop when the cop says hi (a reflex action?), the cop tells them to drop the hammer, DePape says no, and then Pelosi turns towards him and tries to wrestle the hammer away. His mouth opens and he grimaces as they briefly struggle, and a second later DePape yanks the hammer away and swings at his head. No laughter at all; I'm not sure what you were seeing, but I did go back and watch it several times. just to be sure about what *I* was seeing.

As for what happened leading up to that, there is also the video of DePape breaking into the house, and the audio of the 911 call in which it's clear that Pelosi has no idea who this guy is and only knows that he's looking for Nancy. He's careful with his words, probably because DePape is standing right next to him (you can hear him once or twice) holding a hammer; had he panicked and asked for help, DePape probably would have attacked him right then.

I'm not sure what else you would want to see or hear. What happens on the video and audio is consistent with the police reports.
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 I love it when a conspiracy theory is thoroughly debunked - MikeC/TX on 1/27/23 6:00pm
 Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the - Linda_H/FL on 1/28/23 9:46am
 Re: Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the - MikeC/TX on 1/28/23 3:25pm
 Re: Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the - PaigeTurner on 1/28/23 5:10pm
 Video not on the media in entirety - PaigeTurner on 1/28/23 5:18pm
 Re: Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the - MikeC/TX on 1/28/23 5:51pm
 Re: Coincidentally, as I read this they are showing the - Linda_H/FL on 1/29/23 10:25am
 Not to pile on, but I'm going to - Linda_H/FL on 1/30/23 2:04pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I - MikeC/TX on 1/30/23 4:44pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I - Linda_H/FL on 1/30/23 4:46pm
 knowing what you saw and assuming you know what happened - sigtogo/OR on 2/2/23 1:15pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I - MikeC/TX on 2/2/23 5:28pm
 #82169 thread - PaigeTurner on 2/3/23 11:08am
 seriously, that's your interpretation? trying to be funny? n/m - sigtogo/OR on 2/3/23 7:59pm
 Re: seriously, that - PaigeTurner on 2/4/23 2:40pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I - PaigeTurner on 1/31/23 7:37am
 Re: Not to pile on, but I -  janCA on 2/2/23 1:33pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I - PaigeTurner on 2/2/23 2:17pm
 Re: Not to pile on, but I -  JanetK_CA on 2/2/23 7:25pm
 Video didn't lie, problem is your assumptions. - sigtogo/OR on 2/3/23 8:33am
 Re: Video didn - PaigeTurner on 2/3/23 11:19am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.