Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust PoliticsLeisure
Political discussion involving past and present political events, candidates and elections. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Biden declares
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 4/29/23 3:42pm Msg #82855
It's not surprising that conservative sources are continuing to promote that kind of spin because it works with certain demographics. However, I think it's more likely that this video approach to his announcement was decided by his campaign managers to appeal to a younger demographic, i.e. the Instagram/TikTok generations. It's more in line with how nearly everything else is done these days.

As for proxys going out to help him campaign, no news there. He's still running the country. Every incumbent (and non-incumbent) has had others help them campaign, but he'll be out there himself at some point. I suspect he'll also be spending more time on rope lines, interacting directly with the public, where he's at his best. Unfortunately, those who watch conservative media probably won't ever see those moments, since those outlets are very good at choosing sound bites that promote the meme of a Biden in 'mental decline'.

And let's face it... Whenever he DOES start campaigning, he'll get criticized for being away from 'doing his job'. It's all just a bunch of spin - or business as usual. Wink
PrevNextReturn to Just Politics

Messages in this Thread
 Biden declares -  Mike Goodey on 4/26/23 11:46am
 Re: Biden declares - NJW/FL on 4/26/23 1:19pm
 Re: Biden declares - NJW/FL on 4/26/23 1:24pm
 Re: Biden declares - MikeC/TX on 4/26/23 3:11pm
 Sources for my comment in prior post - NJW/FL on 4/26/23 6:14pm
 Re: Biden declares - MikeC/TX on 4/26/23 3:08pm
 Re: Biden declares -  Mike Goodey on 4/26/23 1:42pm
 Re: Biden declares - PaigeTurner on 4/27/23 11:04am
 Re: Biden declares -  JanetK_CA on 4/29/23 3:42pm
 Re: Biden declares - PaigeTurner on 4/29/23 9:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.