Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Probiotics
Posted by  janCA of CA on 7/15/20 5:53pm Msg #32123
My body has been prone to UTI's for years. To the point I was on a constant regimen of antibiotics. I had 2 ultrasounds and 2 different urologists over a course of 15 years and both found nothing and I was told that my body was just prone to UTI's.

I went to one of the local clinics I had been going to over the years, about three years ago, my chart was about 5 inches thick, again to take a UTI test. A new PA came into my room and we began talking about this problem and she recommended I go to the Vitamin Shop and get a bottle of "Vaginal Care", sorry, hope that doesn't offend anyone, probiotics.

I have taken them religiously everyday since that time and have never had another UTI. They have changed my life.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Do you take Pepcid? May help you with COVID - Luckydog on 7/8/20 5:44pm
 I take Prilosec..... - notarydi/CA on 7/9/20 1:55pm
 Re: I take Prilosec..... - Luckydog on 7/9/20 7:49pm
 Re: I take Prilosec..... -  janCA on 7/10/20 6:13pm
 Ranitidine ... -  Yoli/CA on 7/12/20 1:34pm
 Re: Ranitidine ... - Luckydog on 7/14/20 1:38pm
 Probiotics -  janCA on 7/15/20 5:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.