Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

There's no longer a doctor in the house... there's two!
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 6/10/18 6:33am Msg #30371
At family banquet last night my cousin's daughter who just became a doctor announced her engagement to a fellow graduate. They are both going into general practice after a three year residency.

Extremely nice young man who is also a captain in the Air Force. He would like to be stationed at an overseas base, perhaps Japan.

There was a period when just the three of us visited and they were anxious to discuss medicine and encouraged me to ask away. So I did! Good stuff...

I learned from her dad that as a med student she actually performed a number of major surgeries, even amputations. It was hard to picture. Here she is:

http://mobile.twitter.com/publichealthdo

PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 There's no longer a doctor in the house... there's two! - Bear900/CA on 6/10/18 6:33am
 Congratulations!! n/m -  Barbara___IL on 6/11/18 3:27pm
 Thank you....little side story - Bear900/CA on 6/14/18 12:00am
 Re: Thank you....little side story - Yoli/CA on 6/14/18 7:49am
 Re: Thank you....little side story -  Barbara___IL on 6/14/18 10:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.