Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

I found with my mother-in-law that the
Posted by notarydi/CA of CA on 7/24/18 12:58am Msg #30475
ivig infusions really helped her. Made her high blood pressure higher....all that extra blood that they are infusing into you. But, it's healthy blood cells they pump in. So, she had to take a diuretic to bring that blood pressure down and then had to go to the bathroom all the time. But, the ivig's will really help. And, you would think that exercising those muscles would make them stronger. But, in fact, the exact opposite is true. The more you rest the better you feel and you get some more strength. REST is key. Hard to do when you have been so active all your life.

Continued prayers for you, Art. Continued prayers that doctors and researchers find a cure for this horrible disease.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Art Gentry/KS sent me an email today and making progress -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/23/18 6:51pm
 I found with my mother-in-law that the - notarydi/CA on 7/24/18 12:58am
 Re: I found with my mother-in-law that the -  Cheryl Elliott on 7/24/18 1:49am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.