Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Ready to come back to work
Posted by  JAM/CA of CA on 8/1/18 2:09pm Msg #30484
After my husbands passing on May 28, 2018, I took some time off to grieve. This is the hardest thing I've ever gone through. I miss him terribly, but need to get back to work to keep myself busy and make money. Not that I've turned down that many calls during this time.
I've also legally changed my name to honor him. I've gone from Joan Malone to Joan Mikkelsen. I never took his last name when we got married. Joan Malone was easier to remember, but feel good about making this change. Just wanted to check in with everyone.
Name change is a real pain, but my current commission doesn't expire till 2-3-20.

Thank you to all who sent such kind emails and cards.

Joan (Malone) Mikkelsen
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Ready to come back to work -  JAM/CA on 8/1/18 2:09pm
 Welcome back, Mrs. Mikkelsen! - Yoli/CA on 8/1/18 3:12pm
 Re: Ready to come back to work -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/1/18 5:37pm
 Re: Ready to come back to work -  Claudine Osborne on 8/1/18 9:31pm
 Good to hear from you Joan. I went through a divorce -  MW/VA on 8/2/18 8:57am
 Re: Good to hear from you Joan. I went through a divorce -  JAM/CA on 8/2/18 9:00pm
 Re: Ready to come back to work - HisHughness on 8/2/18 11:33pm
 Re: Ready to come back to work - Bear900/CA on 8/3/18 1:09am
 A beautiful thing to do. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/3/18 9:06am
 Re: A beautiful thing to do. - NVLSlady/VA on 8/3/18 9:09am
 Re: Ready to come back to work - Luckydog on 8/3/18 1:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.