Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 11/21/18 7:00am Msg #30698
If you're traveling, be safe. Gas prices are the lowest in some time so many are taking to the highway. I'm spending the day with two friends, their adult children and their kids at a Pismo Beach venue. I can't wait. All so brilliant and doing well in life, and the kids are all under five! My own family in Ojai is serving Thanksgiving dinner to 2000 people in need at a local music venue sponsored by their Calvary Church, I'm not traveling that far, rather staying close to home. I'll be making a small turkey here and celebrate with my family next weekend.

Best wishes to all for a beautiful holiday with friends and family.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL -  Cheryl Elliott on 11/21/18 7:00am
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all my Notary Rotary family - Yoli/CA on 11/21/18 1:50pm
 Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all my Notary Rotary family -  janCA on 11/25/18 11:58am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.