Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Good to see and to be seen!
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 3/6/19 1:05pm Msg #31043
This morning marked the first month anniversary of my right eye surgery. I just left my post op exam with my eye surgeon. I have been very anxious and worried about the outcome. Well, it couldn't be better. My vision is 50% better and the eye is healing great! I'm a new woman!

Hey, friends, don't wait until you're running into things to get your eyes checked. Do it fathfully. I have several more surgeries coming up but now I'm optimistic and not full of anxiety as I have been these last six months.I don't know what I would have done without my pals, Rick and Cheryl, to take me in as I've been healing, especially with our recent weather patterns. ALL IS GOOD. Totally happy with the results. This is the before and after and my surgeon, Dr. Nathan Steinle, who is from Sturgis ND. Nathan totally rocks!

I researched eye surgeons to the nth degree, and I think I got really blessed here.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Good to see and to be seen! -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/6/19 1:05pm
 Glad to hear surgery was a success! n/m - Yoli/CA on 3/6/19 1:22pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.