Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Seems Uber and Lyft found a way
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 5/18/19 8:15pm Msg #31136
I agree in that we all accept assignments from dozens of different companies, work direct, all sorts of ways, but kudo's to them for devising a plan to make more money from the 2 major players. I don't really get this whole "price fixing" everyone shivers about all the time. Appraisors and surveyors just for example all are in the same ballpark of each other and work for many different lenders or individuals ordering them. Realtors all seem to have that same standard of % as well, Dr.s all have that office fee...it is everywhere, and we all are independent businesses. It will never work with us because too many gumballs in the machine and will work at ANY price offered for experience. I don't know of any other profession where we destroy ouselves because some keep accepting such low offers tossed out there. jmo
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Seems Uber and Lyft found a way - Luckydog on 5/18/19 8:30am
 Re: Seems Uber and Lyft found a way - MikeC/TX on 5/18/19 6:28pm
 Re: Seems Uber and Lyft found a way - Luckydog on 5/18/19 8:15pm
 Re: Seems Uber and Lyft found a way - MikeC/TX on 5/19/19 4:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.