Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Near miss - a Costco tire story
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 1/4/20 6:43pm Msg #31531
My wife was grocery shopping when I got a frantic call from her. "I'm in trouble ", she sobbed.
After checking that she was okay, she told me she hit a curb and blew out a tire. I asked her to call Triple A to come change it and I would be there shortly.

Turned out when she pulled into the grocery store another lady was leaving Starbuck's, didn't see her, and was heading straight for her driver side. My wife served out of her way and hit the curb. The lady looked then took off. A security guard saw it all happen.

I got there, traded cars, and took it to a nearby Costco where we buy our tires. I was happy to buy a new tire, just glad she was okay.

Turned out it was a 'repair warranty' and the new Michellin tire cost me $14.53.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir. Tell your friends."

So here ya go!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Near miss - a Costco tire story - Bear900/CA on 1/4/20 6:43pm
 Re: Near miss - a Costco tire story -  Yoli/CA on 1/5/20 12:10pm
 Glad Lisa is okay! I hate parking lots... -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/6/20 12:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.