Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Those Sears and JC Penney
Posted by Bear900/CA of CA on 3/16/20 10:46am Msg #31782
I was at Von's at 5:30 AM this morning when they opened, and they had some of those supplies.

Stocked a few things as I plan on doing the two week isolation. Wife is reducing her work week. It's just not worth dying over. Wait till the tidal wave on hospitals crashes and you will be glad to have stayed home and healthy.

Stay healthy, sterilize, exercise, and get some paper work done. I'm going to start my NMLS and FinCen CE done to remain productive.

Might sound crazy, but in spite of rates, I'm not marketing for new loans. Not just the people contact, but extended UW times causing extended rate lock costs, irate customers, been there done that.

Again, it,s just not worth dying for.

I'm surprised NSAs aren't wearing hazmat suits and demanding hazard pay. Couldn't get me to go into the typical home these days. Certainly wouldn't be doing signings for less than $150 - $200. Y'all be careful!
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Snagged the last roll of toilet paper! - Bear900/CA on 3/15/20 3:14pm
 Can you spare a square ? :-) - SC/CA on 3/15/20 5:16pm
 Re: Can you spare a square ? :-) - Bear900/CA on 3/15/20 10:53pm
 Thanks, Bear! - SC/CA on 3/16/20 8:50am
 Those Sears and JC Penney's catalogs could come in handy now -  Cheryl Elliott on 3/16/20 8:14am
 Re: Those Sears and JC Penney - Bear900/CA on 3/16/20 10:46am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.