Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Dreaming of my vaccination day
Posted by VT_Syrup of VT on 12/23/20 9:43am Msg #32476
I can answer some of those questions:

What I wore: Red coat, dark grey shirt, bluejeans. For the publicity photo afterwards, I added my Red Cross winter hat.

Did my friends get vaccinated with me: Not exactly. I recognized one guy from the same ambulance service I volunteer with, but can't remember his name.

What I did the evening of the vaccination: nothing special. I watched some TV, worked on the computer, and checked my Christmas list to make sure I didn't miss anyone.

My main symptom was muscle pain. But that wasn't necessarily the vaccine: the day before we had 15 inches of snow at my house, and 44 inches in a town near me. I was clearing snow until I couldn't do any more the day before, and the day of, the vaccination.
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Dreaming of my vaccination day - Bear900/CA on 12/23/20 8:57am
 Re: Dreaming of my vaccination day - VT_Syrup on 12/23/20 9:43am
 Congratulations on your special day! - Bear900/CA on 12/23/20 10:10am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.