Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

New way to share time and belly laughs with family members
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 4/3/21 10:17pm Msg #32926
I purchased a joke book and shared with some of my family members, including my youngest brother at his birthday celebration. We were laughing so hard, the wait staff was stopping by to listen, and pretty soon, other diners' ears were pitched for the punch line. It was so much fun, for all ages and lightens up the "COVID" mood. Today I found an app of hilarious jokes.

Try it! It's lots of fun!

HILARIOUS BOOK OF JOKES

. Reviews
Review policy and info
15,282 total
Mamudou Jallow
October 25, 2020
This app is excellent, best company keeper, best friend and mood booster. I've had it for three years now and I love it. It always keeps me away from boredom,. It's jokes are just absolutely hilarious. But it has some powerful lessons to learn too in some sections of it. If I should rate it out of p...
Rose Ngobese
January 19, 2021
I like this app extremely funny and there aren't any ads you can use it offline and there's a bunch of jokes to read i recommend this to people who are looking forward to a good laugh and there are a lot of lessons you can learn from this app it's versatile 👍👍👑🔥🔥💯
Wisdom Chibuye
January 11, 2021
I have given it four stars because one thing wrong with this is on the new jokes added were it is asking to share to five people on WhatsApp in order to have access to them however having done this they are not opening otherwise the application is just superb.
Nosin NJR
March 21, 2021
This is a great app. The jokes are so hillarious... There are so many things for learning also. Love this app
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 New way to share time and belly laughs with family members -  Cheryl Elliott on 4/3/21 10:17pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.