Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Notary WorkJust Politics
Discussion involving leisure activities: books, travel, hobbies, sports, Internet fun and more. Please read Msg #1 before posting.

Re: Not necessarily related to the vaccine.
Posted by Carolyn Bodley of CO on 4/8/21 10:21pm Msg #32940
The only person that I personally know having a severe reaction was my dentist. He immediately had, like a fish allergy — difficulty breathing and lips swelling. He has never had any allergies in his life. Not sure if he had Moderna or Pfizer. After my first shot, while in my 15 minute observation period, a lady had several EMT’s around her. I believe she was having a panic attack because they weren’t acting or moving in a way to indicate an emergency. Yesterday, one of the local drive thru areas, during the same 15 minute observation time, had 10 people who were light-headed, vomiting, or other mild symptoms. These were Johnson & Johnson vaccines. 2 people taken to hospital for observation but released after 2 hours. Others after given juice and something to eat, felt fine. The health department took all vaccines (roughly 1,500) and tested each. They said on the News tonight that each vial was safe and/or not tampered with. They’ve checked with all the people today — not only ones that got sick but everyone that received a vaccine before these 10, and except for the expected head aches, body chills and aching arms, all were fine.

I, personally never gave it a second thought of the possibility of severe reactions or death. Good luck with whatever decision you make of getting or not getting vaccinated
PrevNextReturn to Leisure

Messages in this Thread
 Not necessarily related to the vaccine. - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 2:43pm
 Yikes! Amazon (aka, new owners of Crystal City, VA) - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 2:54pm
 "In the INvent" Lol (y'all know what I meant). n/m - NVLSlady/VA on 4/8/21 9:25pm
 Re: Not necessarily related to the vaccine. - Carolyn Bodley on 4/8/21 10:21pm
 I saw that on the FoxNews about J&J one. - NVLSlady/VA on 4/9/21 11:40pm
 Re: Over on Just Politics, there is a link MikeC just - Carolyn Bodley on 4/10/21 2:46pm
 Re: Sorry. Just above in Leisure n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 4/10/21 2:47pm
 Re: I saw that on the FoxNews about J&J one. - MikeC/TX on 4/12/21 6:20pm
 Panic attacks. So what you're sayin' is - NVLSlady/VA on 4/13/21 2:20pm
 Re: Panic attacks. So what you - MikeC/TX on 4/13/21 4:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.